Exfoliating to increases circulation to help with detoxification
25 min. Ι $80
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
This treatment is not well-known, but once you experience it you will be a Dry Brush enthusiast! The Boar brush used during your session is yours to take home – to continue using and reaping the benefits!
- Exfoliate –Dry brushing is massaging the skin with a stiff-bristled brush. This action helps shed dead skin with the friction of movement and the coarse nature of its surface. In addition, it clears pores of built-up sweat, dirt, and other nasty gunk you might encounter on the daily.
- Detoxify – As a result of toxins found in a plethora of mainstream products, the lymphatic system is forced to work in excess. This may lead to chronic inflammation. Dry brushing stimulates the lymph nodes into releasing waste, helping the body to detoxify.
- Increase Circulation -The blood circulatory system delivers nutrients and oxygen to all cells in the body. Upon brushing, this system is triggered and circulation is encouraged. Along with it, your immunity is boosted since your body can more effectively transport immune cells and flush toxins.
- Relieve Stress – Using a dry brush can be a truly relaxing experience. Spending time on your body will alleviate some of the weight of the day. Moreover, you’ll be able to drift away with the rhythmic, repetitive motions of the brush.
- Reduce Cellulite – Appearance While dry brushing won’t eliminate cellulite’s existence entirely, it can break it up and reduce the appearance of it considerably. Greater circulation plumps the skin, hiding the bumpy appearance. When combined with exercise, diet and drinking lots of water, you’ll notice even better results.