Position: Advanced Practice Esthetician Massage Therapist
- Massage & Spa Professional Academy- Massage
- Nova Academy of Cosmetology-Esthetics
- Advanced Esthetics License
- Salon Managers License
- Certified in advanced exfoliation, chemical peels, electrotherapy, HydraFacial, BCEA safety and
- Sanitation and laws & rules
- Continued education with True-U Education, International Dermal Institute, Skinscript
- Knowledge on multiple skin care lines (Skinscript, Skin Medica, Revision, Environ, Eminence)
Interests and Hobbies:
Laura went to massage school first and later obtained her esthetics license. The two naturally go hand in hand and allows her to combine two things she is passionate about. Laura continually educates herself and expands her knowledge in both skin and massage.
Esthetic and Massage Style:
When it comes to skin care she believes in educating her clients about their skin and which products and treatment plan will best suit their needs for the results they desire. She also focuses on repairing and maintaining a healthy barrier. Her massage style is focused on the therapeutic properties of massage. Whether you are looking for relaxation or pain relief the overall wellness of a person is important to her. When clients feel good about their skin and body it positively affects them not just physically but mentally and emotionally as well.